Unparalleled holiday variety: every day in Ruhpolding is an experience – thanks to the eXtra Card!
With the Ruhpolding eXtra Holiday Card, holiday guests can take advantage of the most important leisure-time establishments for free and virtually limitlessly for the entire length of their stay. The card does not need to be purchased extra but is automatically included when you book at one of the participating accommodation partners! This means you can enjoy your Ruhpolding holiday carefree.
NEU NEU NEU
Die eXtra Karte geht in den wohlverdienten Ruhestand
Ab 1. Mai 2017 wird die Chiemgau Karte | Ruhpolding & Inzell Ihren Urlaub bereichern.
Mehr Leistungen - abwechslungsreicheres Angebot - größere Reichweite!
Weitere Informationen folgen ab 2. Dezember!
Valid: 12.12.2015 - 06.11.2016
Who gets an eXtra Holiday Card?
Each person 2 years and older gets a card.
The following is included each day:
- Vita Alpina recreational pool (3 hours without sauna)
- Rauschberg cable car (1 free use per stay, 50% discount for each additional ride)
- Unternberg chair lift (at the ski lifts in winter: 2-hour ski card, day card for an additional € 6)
- Family amusement park
- Outdoor pool (in summer)
- Indoor ice rink (in winter)
- Lumber Jack Museum
- Heritage Museum
- Glockenschmiede Museum (Bell Forge Museum)
- Village bus and ski bus (to the Winklmoos Alm/Steinplatte ski area)
- Free parking at public metered car parks (short-term parking with required parking slip excluded)
- Free coach rides to Reit im Winkl, Inzell and Bad Reichenhall
- Children’s programme
- Qi Gong (1x per week)
- Stadium tour in the Chiemgau Arena (2x per week)
- Guided hikes, Nordic walking tours
- Heritage evenings, welcome nights and concerts in the Kurhaus or Kurpark
You can also get more information from the Tourist
Telephone 08663 / 8806-0.