A Free-time Paradise in Summer and Winter
One of the most attraction-filled amusement parks in Bavaria, lots of things to see in Bavaria and a wide variety at the spas – all of this and more awaits you in Ruhpolding, Germany!
Those who go on holiday in the Alps are lucky. It’s not without reason that we in Bavaria are so proud of our ‘free state’ with its great mix of culture, pristine nature and picturesque cities and villages that draw thousands of visitors year after year. This is also true of Ruhpolding. Here you can find one of the most popular amusement parks in Bavaria, a hit for both families and older guests who are still young-at-heart.
A Bavaria holiday also means wellness. Bavaria itself is pure wellness, but the Vita Alpina indoor wave pool in Ruhpolding with its famous surf is the icing on the cake. Plus, our guests have many other possibilities for creating the perfect summer and winter holiday in the Alps.
A wonderful Bavaria holiday: lots of things to do in Bavaria, suitable for everyone’s taste
No matter the time of year, boredom doesn’t stand a chance in Ruhpolding, Germany. Depending on your mood, you can do sports, go climbing or hiking in the Alps, go for a swim or take an excursion to nearby destinations. In winter you can go skiing or choose a slower variation such as snowshoeing or winter hiking in the Alps. But no matter what you choose:
The things to see in Bavaria are seemingly endless!
- NEU! (Ab Frühjahr 2018) Rodelbahn "Alpencoaster": http://www.andreas-hallweger.de/Sommerrodelbahn01.html
- Freizeitpark Ruhpolding - www.freizeitpark.by
- Bergwalderlebniszentrum - www.bergwalderlebniszentrum.de
- Vita Alpina - www.vita-alpina.de
- Freibad - www.vita-alpina.de/freibad
- Discgolf - www.discgolf-ruhpolding.de
- Minigolf - www.minigolfamkurhaus.de
- Tennispark - www.tennis-bayern.de
- Reiten - www.brendlberg.de
- Schießanlage - www.fsg-ruhpolding.de
- Bogenschiessen - www.bowhunting-chiemgau.de
- Eishalle - www.eishalle-ruhpolding.de
- Biathlon Camp - www.biathloncamp.de
- Fitaktiv - www.fitness-ruhpolding.de
By the way:
The Freizeitpark Ruhpolding is one of the most ‘weather-proof’ amusement parks in Bavaria and is a perfect activity on a bad weather day. If you’d prefer a trip to the spa, the Vita Alpina indoor pool is paradise for sauna fans!
Have any questions left?
We will be happy to give you more information about the wide variety of leisure-time activities you can enjoy on your holiday in Ruhpolding in Bavaria. We will be happy to take the time to help you!
+49 (0)8663 - 88060